- name: Andrew
- age: 19
- gender: Male
- birthday: September 16th
- height: 5’8” on a good day
- sexuality: Gay
- relationship/status: Single
- occupation: I think I technically qualify as a “university student”, whatever that means.Do you have any--
- siblings: Sister (25). She’s a teacher :)
- pets: Roxy’s our 12 year old rescue :)
- piercings: Ew.
- tattoos: Someday I’ll get the bollocks to get some awful Ke$ha related tattoo.Favorite--
- movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Wall-E, Waitress, Up In The Air, Thank You For Smoking, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Doubt.
- foods: Pizza’s cool. Ice Cream’s better. Actually I suppose Frozen Yoghurt’s better again. I really like good veggie burgers and actual burgers now that I gave up vegetarianism after 3 and a half years. I love cinnamon anything. I love soups - Heinz in particular. Loyd Grossman’s Tomato and Basil pasta sauce. Tagliatelle pasta. Linguine pasta. Pasta. Humous is fantastic. Any kind of smoothie. Aubergines are awesome, so are mushrooms and courgettes. (Derry’s fake ass version of) Chinese Food. God I love Chinese food. I’m a regular Alison Gold, me. Anything that has a really heavy lemon flavour. Garlic anything. Chicken Boxes. Cookies (any flavour). Fried chicken. Chicken. Duck oh my god duck especially when in those pancake things with hoi sin sauce. Lindt chocolate. Chocolate. Really dark chocolate. All dark chocolate. Tayto crisps. Any crisps. Percy Pigs. My dad’s cooking. Burritos. Tacos too but burritos are the superior choice and we all know it. Penis. I eat so many baked beans. Meatball Marinara’s in Subway. Most options in Subway. CALZONES. Waffles. Pesto anything. Those mints you get at restaurants. Those candies Ross used to send me that had movie questions on the wrappers. Any dish with goat’s cheese incorporated. Baguettes are perfect. Good breads in general. Bread. <3. The smoothies that I used to make growing up that had three bananas in them and 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream cause I thought that counted firstly as a smoothie and secondly as a nutritious snack. Mum’s Caramel squares. Domino’s Garlic and Herb dip. Water chestnuts are super fun. I’m gonna say ice cream again. The orange peels in my cosmopolitans. Fudge. Panacottas. Sorbets. Fried tomatoes. Eggs in any form. Stuffing oh good god stuffing. I don’t know, I guess tuna’s gross.
- bands/artists: Ke$ha, Sara Bareilles, Vanessa Carlton, Ani DiFranco, Sufjan Stevens, Janelle Monáe, Arcade Fire, Ellie Goulding, 1D, Lianne La Havas, Fiona Apple, Lisa Hannigan, Beyoncé, DC, Death Cab For Cutie, Chairlift, The Naked and Famous, MS MR, Kina Grannis, Sia, Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Young Wonder, Andrew Belle, Kimbra, Tristan Prettyman, Jack Johnson, Patrick Wolf, Foster the People, Taylor Swift, Bon Iver, Disclosure, Basement Jaxx, Final Fantasy OSTS, Lorde, Kerli, Azealia Banks, Loreen, Kylie, MO (with a dash through the O but I don’t know how to type that), Feist,Fleet Foxes, GIVERS, Grimes, HAIM, CHVRCHES, RuPaul, Eurovision.
- games (adding it fuck you): Spyro (original trilogy) Final Fantasy X, XII, XIII, Mirror’s Edge, Portal, Rayman, Tomb Raider, BioShock, Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Theathythm: Final Fantasy, Buzz!, Ni no Kuni, Uncharted.
- things to do: Sleep, listen to music, game, sleep.
Different font sizes are upsetting me but I got carried away.
If I had to present one video to show how amazing Sara Bareilles is it’d be this one. She’s completely hysterical and perfect.
- Love Is Christmas
Love Is Christmas - Single
Andrew Makes An Alternative Christmas Music Advent Calendar 7/25
Happy Birthday Sara <3. Not as well known as Winter Song but every bit as beautiful.
- Winter Song
The Hotel Café Presents Winter Songs
Andrew Makes An Alternative Christmas Music Advent Calendar 6/25
Totally forgot about updating this ‘cause sick but I’m doing two Sara Bareilles tracks in a row ‘cause she’s my baby and it’s her birthday and went and got herself a fucking Album of the Year Grammy nomination.
I still can’t understand why parents throw their own child out of house because he is gay. That’s why I decided to post this video.
It fit’s very well with the whole situation and shows extremely the truth about “Homeless Youth”.
It was made by the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and the filmmakers have some star power to help drive home the point: Elton John and spouse David Furnish, actors Jamie Foxx and James Woods, television journalist Lisa Ling and reality TV stars Lisa Vanderpump and Bruno Tonioli.
I know that those parents won’t see this video, but deep inside I wish they would wake up.
Please share this video. It’s important to show how this could end!
oh my goodness
You know, people say that “Blink” is a brilliant episode, and don’t get me wrong I agree with them, but I’ve got to say that “Midnight” is severely underrated. It’s such a thrilling and unique episode that a lot of people ignore and it’s a shame because the writing, acting and emotions it draws from the viewer really are quite spectacular.
the reason i loved Midnight was because hardly any of it was about the monster. Sure, the monster did it’s thing and that, but the majority of the episode was about human nature. It showed how easily humans would resort to murder just to save their own skin.
that’s why i loved midnight.
Midnight is one of my favourite episodes, and as for me, the scariest of them all.
Plus hottie in seat 3D amirite
Disney princesses as Final Fantasy jobs.
- Men of Snow
Andrew Makes An Alternative Christmas Music Advent Calendar 5/25
SO beautiful. Such a haunting ending too. Ingrid. <3
Frozen Lighthouses on Lake Michigan
Holy crap it’s Oerba!
Just ordered this beauty of a phoenix down necklace off Etsy <3. So if I ever get hit by a car or something can someone please smash this over me thanks.